Friday, December 01, 2006

Lorraine C. Ladish

I have followed her writing career for years and admire her quest for perfection, writing and offering books that truly touch, reach and help people. That is no small feat. It seems she receives letters and e-mails from her readers thanking her for her help. My readers never write to me. But when people take the trouble to let a writer know how thankful they are, that certainly means something, especially from Spaniards who are more given to criticize and blame than praise. And her novels are very intriguing, different and a joy to read. I thought I would let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Carbonell. You are too kind! You do the work of teams of experts all on your own, and this will not, cannot, go unnoticed in the big scheme of things.