Sunday, December 24, 2006

QUICK!!!

Quick, we must make New year's resolutions. The New Year is just around the corner! Plans, resolutions, resolves, determinations, are the motor of our future and we cannot do without them... The first one I'm thinking about is: to stop being a procrastinator. But I've been one for so long it's going to take a lot of effort and might on my part to get rid of this worm that destroys the mind. And: I won't lose my temper. I won't feel sad. I won't despair. I won't think about all the mistakes I've made, and the foolish things I've done in my life. And I'll try to enjoy every moment of the year ahead. A tall order indeed!
Happy New Year, y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Good start!
My resolution for this year is to forgive everyone constantly, especially myself! And to try and live stress free and in the moment. There is no fate but what we make.

Marynnunez said...

Wondrous, quite true statements about the resolutions and wishes for the brand new year. I want to join in this mood: the most important resolution is perhaps having no resolutions at all, well, yes in the back of our minds we cherish the one that is worded here: To live stress free. What I do not share is the notion that we can make our fate. I have endeavoured all my life long to so to no avail. I wish I had succeeded. Stop dreaming: regretfully, not everything is in our power. Tell a paralised person with a damaged back to stand up and walk. Late
actor who once was Superman surely tried his best but he failed.